At this years MAX in Europe (The first of its kind on this continent) I attended the following sessions:
– Flex Best Practices
– Open Source Flex
– Adobe’s approach to Application Design
– Inspire Session : The blind sketch maker
– Flash Player Internals
– Customizing the Flex Framework
– Design Lead Innovation : Creation Disruptive Experiences
– Inspire Session : 50 reasons why ActionScript 3.0 rocks
– Advanced LiveCycle Data Services for Flex Developers
– Practical Patterns in Flex
– Best Practices for Developing with ActionScript 3.0
– Functional & Performance Testing Flex Applications (Borland’s Approach)
– BootCamp for Flex
The sometimes very difficult decisions to make as to which sessions to attend, I made based on the person presenting as well as the topic. That explains why some of the sessions I attended can be found to be in conflict with concurrent sessions with a topic closer to my field of expertise. I think in overall perspective that this priority paid off well when we during the “post-factsessions-beerdrinking-sessions” compared our experiences, it seems that I generally have steered clear of sessions involving people with poor presentation skills and the sessions with people the less knowledgeable than myself. I did however make a couple of misses, as I found some of the sessions which hit my field of expertise 100% to be too important based on the topic alone to ignore, contained nothing new to me.
I will make post’s in the near future about every single one of them once I get my notes reviewed.