I plan to implement a small set of tools to facilitate handling of resource files in Adobe Flex.
I will address the following objectives:
It must allow editorial staff to update and manage resources.
* Client should be implemented in AIR / Flex.
* Server should be implemented in .NET
It must allow editorial staff to compile resources to their final output.
* Should use the Flex SDK compilers based on Java.
It must allow editorial staff to deploy updated resources.
* Should be possible to do 24/7 without causing downtime.
It could facilitate that editorial and technical staff can work in parallel, respectively translating and updating resources to their initial values by the editorial staff and creating the points in the application where each resource will be used by the technical staff.
* Points still needs to be determined.