UXCampLondon will take place 10am—7pm on Saturday 22 August 2009.
It’s a one day BarCamp in London for anyone involved or interested in user experience design, interaction design, information architecture and usability.
The General Rules Of BarCamp:
* You do talk about BarCamp.
* You do blog about BarCamp.
* No pre-scheduled presentations, no tourists.
* Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
* If this is your first time at BarCamp, you HAVE to present. (Actually, this applies whether it’s your first or tenth BarCamp. All attendees present. It’s part of the fun.)
You can read more about the BarCamp concept here…